Managed IT Service
In today’s technology intensive world it is crucial to ensure availability and reliability for your business critical applications. Enclave’s managed services provides an extension to your business and offers the same level technology stability and support found in larger enterprises at a fixed monthly fee for either your onsite infrastructure or cloud hosted software and services.
Enclave’s Managed Service lowers the cost of supporting with no call out charges and no surprises. Our customers can forget about IT and focus on their business, increase their productivity and reduce costs whilst relying on the guarantee of service excellence through Enclave’s risk reward model.
Our Managed Service offerings include:
- 24/7 server monitoring – Key applications, services and physical components are monitored to ensure issues are discovered and resolved before they cause an outage.
- Email Filtering/spooling – Our email filtering system scans all incoming mail for both spam and viruses whilst quarantining and suspect mail to be released by central administrator or individuals. Also all mail is spooled to ensure you don’t ever miss a mail.
- Website and DNS hosting - Basic Website hosting is included and well as DNS management.
- Managed backups - Given the critical nature of data backups for your business, in order to ensure you can successfully recover form backup, your backup service is managed by Enclave, be they on-site or online to offsite data centres.
- IT support - Service desk support through our Day to Day Support service.
- Desktop/Laptop Maintenance - Our automated service ensures your PC’s/Laptops are always up to date with latest Microsoft security patches and Anti-virus software and the hardware is optimised.
- Security - Internal and external security is managed by Enclave including centralised Anti-virus control, firewall security services maintenance, password policy enforcement and change management controls through approval system.
- Third Party Vendor Management - Liaison with third party vendors for a single knowledgeable point of contact to assist problem resolution.
- Warranty and Licence Management - Maintain register of warranties and software licencing agreements.
- Dedicated Account Manager – Visits on regular basis to discuss performance and provide you with a continual service improvement plan and keep you abreast of technical developments.
If you would like to enhance your current IT support facility: